本帖最後由 QK好男 於 2015-5-18 10:24 編輯 |
2. The site operator's service
This site and the services provided to youon and via this site are provided on an 'AS IS' basis. You agree that the siteoperator reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this site andits services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily orpermanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you(please see below for information about notice of changes). The site operatorwill not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information,failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper deliveryof information.
3. Your responsibilities and registrationobligations
5. Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining theconfidentiality of your password, and you will be held responsible for allusage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorised or notauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify the site operator of anyunauthorised use of your user account, user name or password.
The site operator may apply the policy ofrequiring to grant prior approval of a new user account registration before theaccount is activated and available for logging-in. By registering for anaccount on this site, you agree that the site operator retains sole discretionregarding the approval of new registrations and the closure of existingaccounts, without incurring any liability towards you.
6. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data ofany kind, whether text, photographs or graphics, or other materials('content'), made available publicly or privately, will be under the soleresponsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whoseuser account is used. You agree that this site might expose you to content thatmay be objectionable or offensive. The site operator will not be responsible toyou in any way for content provided on this site, nor for any error oromission. However, if you do see content on this site that you feel isoffensive or inappropriate, please contact the site administrator.
By using this site or any service provided,you explicitly agree to the following clauses:
- You shall not provide any content orconduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal;threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory;libellous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; designed to interferewith or disrupt the operation of this site or any service provided; infectedwith a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; likely togive rise to civil or criminal liability; in violation of an applicable local,national or international law.
- You shall not impersonate or misrepresentyour association with any person or entity.
- You shall not forge or otherwise seek toconceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
- You shall not collect or harvest anyinformation about other users.
- You shall not provide, and you shall notuse this site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, orin any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramidschemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising or commerce.
- You shall not use this site to promote oroperate any service or content without the site operator's prior writtenconsent.
- You shall not use this site or anyservices or facilities provided on this site or via this site to contact andcommunicate with site users or other persons for any illicit or illegalpurpose.
- You shall not provide any content thatmight give rise to the site operator being held civilly or criminally liable,or that might be considered a violation of any local, national or internationallaw; this notably includes - but is not limited to - laws relating tocopyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content on this site
By providing any content to this site, youagree to the following clauses:
- You agree to grant the site operator aworldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and licence (includingany moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify,adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to createderivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such licence will applywith respect to any form, media or technology already known at the time ofprovision or developed subsequently.
- You warrant and represent that you haveall legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the siteoperator the licence specified in this section 7.
- You acknowledge and agree that the siteoperator will have every right and full discretion (but no obligation) torefuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide,at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may beadvertised and/or may be made available on or through this site. Products andservices provided by third parties will be governed by the policies andrepresentations of these third parties. The site operator will not in anymanner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interactionwith third parties. Nor will the site operator be liable or responsible in anyway for the quality, continuity or satisfactory provision of third-partyproducts and services.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OFTHIS SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE 'SERVICE') IS AT YOUROWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS', AND THE SITEOPERATOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OREXPRESS; THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE OPERATOR OFFERS NO IMPLIED OREXPRESS WARRANTY THAT ANY PART OF ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE,VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY. NOR IS ITWARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNERFOR DOWNLOAD OR USAGE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE OPERATORNOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN A SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. YOUUNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THISSITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE OPERATOR WILL NOTBE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allowdisclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the abovedisclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other termsand conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESITE OPERATOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE SITE OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISEDOF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO,DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSESRESULTING FROM:
A. THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TOUSE SERVICES,
B. THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODSAND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGHSERVICES,
C. UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OFYOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS,
D. STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCTOF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES,
E. OR ANY OTHER ISSUE PERTAINING TOSERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permittedto limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of rights
The site operator reserves all of the siteoperator's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights,trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that thesite operator may have in respect of this site, its content, and goods andservices that may be provided. The use of the site operator's rights andproperty requires the site operator's prior written consent. By making servicesavailable to you, the site operator is not providing you with any implied orexpress licences or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercialor other unforeseen use of this site or provided services without the siteoperator's prior written consent.
13. Infringement Policy
qkforman.com services permit accountholders to post messages on its public forum and are available on the internet.Although qkforman.com does not affirmatively screen subscriber posts, qkforman.comdoes not tolerate infringing material on its site.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 asamended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the 'CopyrightAct'), we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your licenseto use this Site if we determine in our sole and absolute discretion that youare involved in infringing activity, including allege acts of first-time orrepeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity isultimately determined to be infringing. We accommodate and do not interferewith standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect theirmaterials. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c), we haveimplemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimedinfringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the CopyrightAct. All claims of infringement must be submitted in a written complaint thatcomplies with the requirements below and delivered to our designated agent toreceive notification of claimed infringement by e-mail: email@example.com
In addition, any written notice regardingany defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent,trademark or other proprietary right, must include the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of aperson authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that isallegedly infringed or the person defamed.
Identification of the copyrighted workclaimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a singlewebsite are covered by a single notification, a representative list of suchworks at that website. Similarly, for materials that are defamatory or infringepatent, trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party, you mustsubmit a list of such materials. Identification of the material that is claimedto be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimedto be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to bedisabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate thematerial.
Information reasonably sufficient to permitus to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and an e-mailaddress.
A statement that you have a good faithbelief that use of the material, in the manner complained of is not authorizedby the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in thenotification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorizedto act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringedor on behalf of the person defamed.
14. Applicable law
A. the posting of an announcement on thesite;
C. an e-mail message sent to the e-mailaddress you provide as part of your user account information.
16. Miscellaneous information
C. You agree that any claim or cause inrespect of this site or its services must be filed within one (1) year aftersuch claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred,without regard to any contrary legislation.